16-year-old black girl stabbed to death by another nigga teen during McDonald's sauce dispute
Billy Ball
2023-08-31 07:14:56 UTC
Put these fucking nigger animals on an island somewhere and use it
for bombing practice.

https://media.nbcwashington.com/2023/08/Naima-Liggon-photo-from-
family.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&resize=1200%2C675

A 16-year-old girl allegedly stabbed another teenage girl to death
in Washington, D.C., early Sunday, police said. The stabbing
happened during an argument over McDonald's sauces, CBS affiliate
WUSA-TV reported.

Naima Liggon, 16, was brought to a local hospital where she died of
her wounds, the Metropolitan Police Department said.

According to police, the teens — both from Waldorf, Maryland — had
ordered food at a D.C. McDonald's and then got in a car together,
CBS affiliate WUSA-TV reported. The two then got into an argument
over the sauces they had been given, which led to the stabbing, WUSA
reported.

Officers took the other girl into custody on charges of second
degree murder while armed, officials said. She had a knife when she
was arrested, police said.

Liggon attended Thomas Stone High School in Waldorf, WUSA reported.
Monday was the first day of the new school year.

"This is a heartbreaking and tragic time for our school community.
This is not the news a principal ever wants to share, let alone the
day before we start a new school year," principal Shanif Pearl said
in a message to parents, staff and students Sunday, according to
WUSA.

"The impact of this senseless loss has affected our family, our
friends, and our community," Liggon's family said in the statement
provided to WUSA. "Naima will never see her prom or her graduation.
We will not get to see her graduate from college or get married or
have kids."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mcdonalds-stabbing-sauce-naima-liggon-
washington-dc-waldorf-maryland/
Billy Ball